Get ready Tennessee! Here we come...hopefully... soon! John recently accepted a job with Sonoco Products Company in Newport, Tennessee. He started his new job last week and loves it! Our house in Macon is on the market and we're in the process of looking for a house here too. We're trying to find a city that we really like first, then we'll go from there!
Never, did I think we'd be living in or near the mountains, but it is so beautiful here! I know that regardless of where we live as long as I am with John, Anna and Katherine it will be our home and that we will be perfectly happy! I am so incredibly blessed to have married my soulmate... I would go anywhere in the world with you John!
Right now, we're trying to keep things as normal as possible for the girls. I am in Macon Tuesday thru Thursday so that Anna is still in school and we come visit John Thursday thru Monday. So far, so good! I have a whole new respect for single mothers! We are also truly blessed to have such amazing friends who keep up busy with playdates, come visit us and have us over for dinner! We couldn't ask for a better support system than oh families and friends! we love you all!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment