This summer has been nothing short of incredible! We've had the most fun together and made tons of memories. John and I are so blessed to have two amazing girls! They are growing so quickly and are constant entertainment!
Katherine is now five months old! I know this is soooo cliche, but time really does fly! She is now eating baby food, is starting to scoot around on the floor and tries to sit up! Her eyes are still bright blue and her smile melts your heart! She looks EXACTLY like John.

She even seems to have his laid back personality...which is great because Anna is such a little fireball! Katherine has put herself on a schedule, which is so funny to me because I don't really like having a schedule! Maybe she's God's way of trying to get me a little more organized! She HAS to eat at 5:30 and MUST be in her crib no later than 7 o'clock! Otherwise, brace yourself, because she arches her back and SCREAMS! Hopefully, in time, she too will be okay not knowing if we're going to eat dinner at 6:30 or 8:00!

Anna just started 2K...she goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays...When I pick her up I always ask about her day, what she did, who she played with, etc. After I got the scoop on her day she said, "Mommy, they say, "No talking Anna!'". Wanting to die laughing, but biting my tongue instead...(I mean, where could she have gotten this from?)...I simply told her that she had to follow the rules. When I picked her up today, she kept telling me that they took her goody...when asked why...her response... "Anna was not yistening". Great... maybe she will get TALKS TOO MUCH on every progress and report card too! At least she's telling us now when she gets into trouble at school...
John and I both find it really difficult to keep a straight face when Anna says and does things that she shouldn't, especially when she is repeating things that we say (alot) and don't realize it. For instance, if we tell Anna something she generally responds with, "Mommy, are you sidding me?" This is especially comical when we're sending her to timeout!
She also says, "I am fweating like a fig". And she has a new obsession with pickles thanks to the "Doodle (Little) Rascals" movie so upon waking up she says, "I have been finking about some fickles". Wow Anna, just what I wake up thinking about first thing in the morning! Nevermind, a cup of chocolate milk...just pickles!
1 comment:
adorable! I need to come hang out and bring a jar of fickles!!
Post a Comment