Saturday, April 16, 2011
Together At Last!
After a LONG five months of being apart and many miles and hours in the car traveling back and forth every weekend...we are once again a very happy family of four! I think we'll stay put in Tennessee for a couple of months before even wanting to leave our new home! (I'll post pictures very soon!)We've been very busy unpacking, painting and getting settled! Our bedroom is still in total dissaray, but, for the most part...everything else is unpacked and in its appropriate place! I'm a little obsessed with making sure things are organized and that everythng has a place- so I'm pretty sure I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to being totally finished! Not that I don't have my hands full with a three year old and one year old! Most of my work happens during Katherine's mornng nap and both afternoon naps! Somewhere in between, John and I have managed to paint the kitchen, Anna's bedroom and the upstairs bathroom! Our goal this weekend is to get Katherine's room painted and to touch up all of the other walls so that we can get our pictures hung.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment