Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

For Now...


The girls just had their monthly and yearly check ups

Katherine... 10 lbs. 13 oz. and 22 1/4" long. She was actually 19 1/4 at birth... apparently they don't know how to measure at the hospital!

Anna... 27 lbs. and 35" tall.

If Katherine keeps it up, she'll be Anna's size in no time!

Anna just woke up, however, I have all the time in the world because... as I type... Katherine's bouncer is keeping Anna very entertained! She's a little big for it, but whatever...Her knees are on the ground in that tiny thing, but she's having fun!
She is the BEST Big Sister! John and I couldn't be any more proud of her! She is in love with Katherine and I can only hope that their love for one another will only grow with time!

Katherine is growing like crazy! She has blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. She's much more alert now and is able to sleep with one eye cracked... so that Anna can't sneak up on her! She loves to be held and cuddled just like Anna did and sleeps very well right between John and I. I especially love when Anna wakes up in the morning and comes to get in the bed with us! At some point, we're going to need a king sized bed!

Anna gets funnier and more inquisitive by the day!

Her latest comment... " I wuv you more yall!"

Her latest cell phone conversation was with God. When she finished talking I asked her what God said. She said "Mommy he say I wuv ewe, I wuv ewe, I wuv ewe". My heart melted!

Her latest question that left us in stitches... Anna loves chocolate milk. I was feeding Katherine and Anna was sitting next to me "helping". She looked at me and said, "Mommy, you make chock-late moop (milk)? John and I wanted to die laughing, but we just kind of blew it off... "No Anna, Mommy doesn't make chocolate milk"!

No comments: