Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

OOPS!


Okay...so I'm REALLY behind! Sorry...we've just been so busy lately that I haven't had a second to do anything! I will be backdating some posts to try and get everything back to normal! Anna is busy at Mother's Morning Out this morning...her third day there! The past two times she has done well. I dropped her off late and went early to pick her up, (just thinking she would be crying) but was pleasantly surprised to see her playing with her little friends through the observation window!

Some recent news: John is FINISHED rotating shifts for now! Whoo Hoo! We are so excited! He started his new job last Monday (June 1st)and loves it! He's at home by 3 o'clock almost every day! It's been fabulous! Also, I will start teaching 4K in August at Ingleside Baptist Church here in Macon! I'm really excited about it. It will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday until noon and Anna will be going with me and doing Mother's Morning Out!

Okay so blogs coming soon will be from Anna's 1st Birthday, the airshow, swimming lessons, Krispy Kreme, the boat, and the strawberry patch. Maybe a couple of random pictures here and there! Here is a more recent picture of Anna. Mackall came to visit and Anna LOVED her shoes...a girl after my own heart! You know what they say...like mother like daughter!

1 comment:

Maridith said...

She is growing up so fast!! She is a cutie!!! Glad to see you back in the blogging world!