Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Anna, Bella and CHEERIOS!


Since we first found out that we were going to have a baby I have been terrified that Anna would either be allergic to Sadie and Bella (the rabbits) or that they would try to attack her. She has just recently started paying them attention. Of course, I'm sure they have been wondering who/what she was since we first brought her home from the hospital! So, I thought it would be a good idea to lay Anna on the floor with a pile of Cheerios in front of her to "give" to Sadie and Bella. Anna thought it was just the greatest thing in the world. I was very surprised that she didn't grab a handful of Cheerios and stuff them in her mouth! Sadie and Bella were really excited too! Of course I didn't have my camera soon enough to snap a shot of Sadie with Anna, but Bella stuck around until we ran out of Cheerios! Anna kept scooting closer and trying to grab Bella's fur and ears, but Bella did really well with her. She would run off for a second...and then come right back for more! I'm not too worried about having to get rid of them anymore! I know with time that we'll be able to teach Anna how to pet them a little more gently though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blogg! Am so glad you keep us posted on all the things going on in Anna Carson's life! Since we can't be there, this is the next best thing. Can you figure out a way we can give her a long distance hug??
Love you,
"whatever" she decides to call me!

Virginia Thomas said...

She is so precious!! Thank you for posting and keep it up - I love reading them!! :) Love you and can't wait to see you next weekend.

Unknown said...

Love the pics of Anna and Bella! Miss y'all! Love you all!