
This past weekend could not have been better (well...only if everyone could have been here). I was literally CrAzY the week before trying to get everything cooked and ready. John was on third shift and had jury duty...it was definatelly a challenge, but, with help, we somehow managed to pull it off! It could not have turned out any better! Anna was with me every step of the way! Even helping me wash clothes!
On Friday night our parents, Mama, Alex, Meagan, and Emma (Alex's dog) arrived into town. Then, on Saturday Da, Jackie, and Aunt Anne came too! We grilled hamburgers on Saturday night and had a surprise birthday cake for Jim! Then, had everyone plus some friends for lunch again on Sunday afer Anna's baptism. She could not have possibly looked any more beautiful than she did. Her dress was absolutely GORGEOUS!

It really was the most beautiful christening gown that I have ever seen! Not to mention a really cute baby that was wearing it!
Since we first planned Anna's baptism back in July I have had crazy thoughts of what she might do in front of the whole church like... scream hysterically or toot, but never in a million years did I think she would sleep! Bless her heart, she was just so tired that she slept through the entire service! She was so excited to have everyone here that I could barely get her to eat...much less sleep! She had more fun playing with everyone (Emma included)and being passed around that it really was a struggle to get her to sleep for more than 15 minutes at a time. So, you can only imagine that by eleven o'clock on Sunday morning she was literally exhausted
She laughed/cackled more this weekend than she has in her whole little life. It's the most adorable laugh I have ever heard. I just melt every time I hear it!
What a great weekend! Pictures are on snapfish! It's free to open an account to view the photos! I've sent them to everyone I think, but if I don't have your email address please email me! laurenbrownbowen@aol.com





1 comment:
D and I regret we couldn't make it! Anna looked absolutely beautiful! That gown was fabulous!We'll have to all get together soon!
Post a Comment