Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Current Events...Going Forward and Backwards...Hopefully

Okay, in a better effort to continue blogging I have decided to start with current news and hopefully work backwards at the same time. I find myself not wanting to blog at all thinking of all that I need to blog about...so I'm just going to start fresh!
Our lives have been a little crazy to say the least for the past 3 weeks...I have had to get fluids now twice from being extremely dehydrated. The first time was the worst...after not being able to hold anything down for three days and convincing the doctor that it "wasn't just a stomach bug" I went to the hospital on a Saturday night around 11:30. Luckily John and I have amazing friends here...thank you Bethany for coming to stay with Anna! The second time was last Tuesday. (I don't do dates anymore...sorry) After two bags of fluids, they decided that I needed to have bloodwork done. They thought that my thyroid might be causing the problems...luckily everything came back perfectly normal. Now they seem to think that it could possibly be my gallbladder...so this coming Tuesday I will be having an ultrasound done to hopefully rule that out. I'm praying that this is just pregnancy related and after Baby Sissy arrives I will be back to normal!

No comments: