
Since John had to work this past Sunday, Anna and I headed up to Atlanta to go to the ZOO with Carrie! (What a dear friend to go to the zoo with us!) I don't know who had more fun... Anna...or Carrie and me! Anna definitely loved all of the animals...especially the monkeys. Carrie and I got so tickled because every time Anna saw a monkey, regardless of what kind, she said "Da-da". When I tried to say, "No Anna, that's not Da-da, that's a monkey." She just said "Da-da" over and over again. Everyone around us got just as tickled as we did!

Anna posing with the statue of the monkeys had to be one of the highlights of the trip...she just sat and smiled until all of a sudden... she decided to pull up her dress. When she saw everyone around us laughing too; she did it even more!

Eventually, we found the petting zoo. Apparently, dusty goats taste delicious! (Nothing like sucking your thumb after petting a dirty goat!) Seeing the pandas was incredible!

They are such beautiful animals. After such a long day we were all exhausted and hot. Luckily, we found the carousel, which Anna wasn't too sure about. Afterwards, we all decided to ride on the little train! It was adorable!
Within three minutes of leaving the zoo, Anna was sound asleep...she didn't wake up until we were back in Macon! (Be sure to check out her adorable zoo dress!)

Thanks Carrie for going with us! We had a ball!
No comments:
Post a Comment