Saturday, May 2, 2009
The Air Show
We went to the Air Show in Warner Robbins with Jessi and Paul to see all of the planes including the Thunderbirds. They were incredible! It was amazing to see how close they really got to one another and how fast they were! I can't imagine the hours of practice it must take! I was a little nervous about Anna being scared of the planes and about them being too loud for her. Oh, no need to worry! They scared me more than they scared Anna. She looked as hard as she could to find them as I tried diligently to cover her ears! She enjoyed every minute of it! We also got to take a tour of Paul's plane! It was crazy seeing all of the computers in the plane and just how big it really was!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment