Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Baby Win and A Snowy Day


The first weekend in March we headed down to Savannah to meet the newest member of Anna's group of friends...Win Woods...who is, by the way, the most handsome little boy! Anna loved to touch him and take his socks off! She really didn't mind John or me holding him either, which surprised us both! We had such a great time with Jason, Sarah, and Baby Win as always! On Sunday morning Amanda called to say that it was SNOWING IN MACON! If you know me at all you know that I FREAKED OUT! I LOVE SNOW! And seeing as to how we NEVER get snow I was ecstatic! I called everyone in Hartsville to tell them it was snowing and everyone in Macon to make sure that it was sticking! Poor Anna couldn't get much of a nap on the way home! Especially when we actually started seeing cars with snow on them...by the time we started seeing flurries I was seriously driving John crazy! Luckily, we got home just in time to put Anna in her snow suit and snap a couple of pictures! And yes...those are sandwich bags over her Uggs! Unfortunately they aren't waterproof!

No comments: