All of the Christmas stuff really got me in the Christmas spirit... so Anna and I began decorating on Monday!
Monday, November 24, 2008
A Visit with Santa
John thought I was nuts about this Santa at Phipps in Atlanta until I finally got an appointment for Anna. They began making appts. back in October when everyone except me (apparantly) was thinking about Christmas because they were booked. So everyday at ten o'clock I called to see if they had any cancellations. Finally, on the 14th they called and said they had one the next day!
I was so excited...that is the best Santa I have ever seen...and they do pictures and a DVD of your visit with him! Anna could not have been any better or looked any cuter! She did such a great job with Santa...she even looked at him when he was talking to her...we were so proud! I'm not going to post the actual picture with Santa because we may use it for our Christmas card, but we did take a few pictures of her all dressed up! After taking Christmas pictures we did a little Christmas shopping, had lunch at Einstein's with Carrie and Brannon,
and met Abby (Carrie's adorable new puppy) before heading home!
That night as I was feeding Anna she said "Ma". She already says "Hey", "Da-da", and "Ba-ba". We're not sure if the "Ba-ba" is for bunnies or Bella. Either way, she only says it as she's crawling after one of them! Anna also had her first piece of Zwieback toast and LOVED it! I can't say that John and I loved cleaning up her mess so much, but Anna sure did enjoy it... we had to give her a bath just to get all of the crumbs off of her!
All of the Christmas stuff really got me in the Christmas spirit... so Anna and I began decorating on Monday!
She was great help! She stayed right underneath me for the most part. Then, she would crawl away...when I called her name she would turn around, sit up, wave to me and yell "Hey". It was hilarious!
All of the Christmas stuff really got me in the Christmas spirit... so Anna and I began decorating on Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment