Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Could Life Possibly Get Any Better?


Last night we took Anna to Marble Slab for her first ice cream tasting. She absolutely loved it! As much ice cream as I ate during pregnancy...she should! She had cheesecake ice cream with strawberries and blueberries...minus the berries! We must've looked like foreigners with our video camera as we snapped pictures left and right as well as videotaping Anna eating ice cream. She was so excited! We had the best time!

Today we are busy trying to get packed for the beach! Anna and me are going with Honey, Poppi, Mama, Uncle Alex, Aunt Meagan, and Uncle Ryan. John will be joining us on Thursday! I can't wait to see how much Anna loves the beach! Not to mention...I'm really looking forward to a little vacation! Then, on Saturday morning we will be headed to the lake to see Aunt Lauren, Uncle Will, Nanny, Grandpops, Aunt Darlene, and Kate! We can't wait to see everyone!